Please review the following instructions when applying to the North Shore Hebrew Academy. The application period begins on October 10, 2023 and the application deadline for 2024-2025 is November 30, 2023.
- Complete your online application online by clicking here.
- All applicants to the Early Childhood program (Toddler – Kindergarten) require an observation/screening with an Early Childhood staff member, and all applicants to the Elementary and Middle Schools (Grades 1-8) are administered an academic and psychological screening.
- One or both parents of new family applicants will meet with members of the NSHA administration via Zoom as part of the application process.
- Admissions letters are mailed in December (Pre-K/Kindergarten) and January (Toddler/Nursery) after evaluations and parent meetings have been completed and the Admissions committee has convened.
- Elementary and middle school applications are evaluated on a rolling basis depending upon space availability in these grades. Elementary and middle school applications will not be considered without supporting academic records such as report cards.
- A letter of commitment from the accepted applicant’s parents, together with a non-refundable deposit, must be received within 10 days of the admissions letter being sent.
- School contracts with tuition schedules are mailed in May to accepted families who have secured their admission with the deposit. To request financial assistance, please contact NSHA Executive Director Laura Cohen ’85 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuition Contracts and payments must be submitted by July 1.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Abigail Weiss at (516) 487-8687 ext. 167 or email@example.com.