Please review the following instructions when applying to the North Shore Hebrew Academy. The application period begins on September 29, 2020 and the application deadline for 2021-2022 is November 30, 2020.
- Complete your online application online by clicking here.
- All applicants to the Early Childhood program (Toddler – Kindergarten) require an observation/screening with an Early Childhood staff member, and all applicants to the Elementary and Middle Schools (Grades 1-8) are administered an academic and psychological screening.
- One or both parents of new family applicants will meet with members of the NSHA Administration via Zoom as part of the application process.
- Admissions letters are mailed after evaluations and parent meetings have been completed and the Admissions committee has convened. A letter of commitment from the accepted applicant parents, together with a non-refundable deposit, must be received within 10 days of the acceptance letter being sent.
- School contracts with tuition schedules are mailed in May to accepted families who have secured their admission with the deposit. To request financial assistance, please contact NSHA Executive Director Laura Cohen ’85 at email@example.com.
- Contracts and payments must be submitted by July 1.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Registrar Eva Nisanov at (516) 487-8687 ext. 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.