At NSHA, we are a team of educators who are passionate about inspiring our 600+ students. Through expert instruction, collaboration and creativity we provide our students with the tools to become problem solvers, innovators, leaders and impactful citizens of the Jewish and secular world.
Candidates must have a passion for education, classroom experience, and advanced degrees. To apply for a position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now Hiring for September 2020
- Elementary School Classroom Teaching Position: We are looking for an Elementary School Teacher who is passionate about teaching and inspiring children and teaching reading, writing, math and social studies. The ideal candidate will have experience with facilitating guided reading/book clubs and writing workshop.
- Grades 1-8 Art Teacher: We are looking for an art teacher who is passionate about art, introducing students to different artistic materials, mediums, and techniques, and fostering a love of art in Kindergarten-8th grade students.Candidates must have a passion for education, classroom experience, and advanced degrees.
- Leave Replacement Algebra Teacher: We are looking for a temporary middle school pre-algebra/ algebra teacher for a maternity leave replacement for the first six weeks of the school year.
- Middle School STEAM Program/Makerspace Designer and Teacher: NSHA seeks an innovative teacher who is excited about the opportunity to design and teach a curriculum that focuses on developing creativity and empowering students to affect the world through making, including engineering principles and student-led projects.
- Elementary School Reading Specialist: Applicant should have experience with a variety of Reading Interventions such as Fundations, Wilson, LLI, and/or PAF and should be skilled at assessing students using the Fountas & Pinnell Benchmark Assessment System.
At NSHA, we are a team of educators who are passionate about inspiring our 700+ students. Through expert instruction, collaboration and creativity we provide our students with the tools to become problem solvers, innovators, leaders and impactful citizens of the Jewish and secular world.
For over sixty five years, the North Shore Hebrew Academy has provided the students of the Great Neck community and the surrounding area with a premier General and Judaic studies education. Our Modern Orthodox Yeshiva day school serves toddlers through twelfth graders in co-educational classes; our curriculum drives academic excellence, intellectual pursuit and open discussion, support of all learners, and kindness toward others.
NSHA offers competitive salaries and benefits.