Please follow the following instructions when applying to the North Shore Hebrew Academy.
- Download the application form here. Submit it to Registrar Eva Nisanov at email@example.com or 16 Cherry Lane, Great Neck, NY 11024 by November 30.
- All applicants to the Early Childhood program require an observation with an Early Childhood staff member, and all applicants to the Elementary and Middle Schools must take an admissions test. Admissions letters are mailed after testing and evaluation has been completed.
- School contracts are mailed in May.
- To request financial assistance, contact NSHA Executive Director Arnie Flatow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contracts and payments must be submitted by July 1.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Registrar Eva Nisanov at (516) 487-8687 ext. 121 or email@example.com.