EARLY CHILDHOOD CURRICULUM GRADES T-K
JUDAIC STUDIES CURRICULUM FOR GRADES 1-8 (HEBREW TEXT)
JUDAIC STUDIES CURRICULUM FOR GRADES 1-8 (ENGLISH TEXT)
NSHA Judaic Studies
"Instill in our hearts to understand and EXPLAIN, to listen, learn, teach, GUARD, perform, and fulfill all the words of your Torah’s teaching with love".
- NSHA develops DESIRE TO LIVE A LIFE led in accordance with the Torah and Jewish values.
- We imbue in our students love for Torat Israel, the Nation of Israel and the Land of Israel.
- NSHA is committed to Evrit-b’Evrit Judaic Studies. We arm our students with the ability to navigate the texts of our tradition in the original language with fluency and comfort.
- We HAVE the responsibility to be an incubator for future leadership of both the local and world Jewish communities.
- Our educators seek to develop personal connections with each student. Through both our formal and informal interactions, we act as role models of the Torah lifestyle we seek to promote.
- Our extensive chesed program develops the power of compassion and giving.
- Our assembly programs immerse students in the rituals and customs of our rich Jewish tradition.
- Multifaceted classroom instruction includes not only traditional teaching but also cooperative learning, dialogues, play-acting, smart-boards, videos, games, and Hebrew library books.
- Students are encouraged to converse in Hebrew with activities such as joining the Principal’s Hebrew Club and our Hebrew Newspaper.
- Each child is cherished and greeted personally by name in the morning when they enter the building
- Boys and girls are treated equally and both given the ability to develop the Judaic Knowledge.
- Our unique yearly theme program, which infuse our universal teachings: